2016 Sr. High Mission Trip – LeaderTreks Pawley’s Island
For anyone who missed our parent meeting or needs extra forms, here is your access to all information and forms needed!
Dates: July 17-23, 2016
To Apply: Deadline is February 29, 2016
1. Fill out a trip Application Form
2. Turn in $150 non-refundable deposit (checks made out to FPC)
The Parent Meeting Handout has some great information from our meeting on October 4, as well as commonly asked Questions and their Answers!
Every student must fill out a Participant Release Packet and turn it in WITH A COPY OF THEIR INSURANCE CARD.
For help preparing for the trip please consult the LeaderTreks Packing-List.
Expectations of any students participating in the 2016 Mission Trip to Pawley’s Island:
– 75% Attendance throughout the 2015-2016 school year at youth meetings and events
– 100% Attendance at all mandatory team meetings after the mission team has been assembled. (Begin in March.)
– Submission of First Presbyterian Registration and Permission Form
– Submission of LeaderTreks Participant Release Packet and copy of insurance card
Any Questions! Please call Adrienne (828) 754-5351